Tuesday, February 24, 2009

when to get my NEw Phone

we from ERA walking back to Bedok inter..























toDay bought a new sony ericsson handphone..



actually iie wanted de G900 but dun have the stock cuming in so iie took the T700 phone also quite nice and very slim ..



easy to handle ..



after that we go The Cafe Cartel to eat wa ..



ie thought it was so cheap but after looking at the menu iie found it was so de ex..



but my aunt was lyk saeing eat anything eu lyk she also ask my classmate wat she wanna eat ..thn we order many things ..



My aunt after eaten finsh her meal she went somewhere else thn she gave me $100 to pay for de bill and the bill was lyk only $56.60 so she sae the left over money iie can keep.. thn iie wnt to the cashier to pay they sae that do ie have my student ezlink thn got discount so iie went to take thn de bill came out to be $50.95 wa.. ..

thn we took the things back bedok and gave to my mom to bring home thn iie went wif julyn

to take a CAB to era find baiyu thn peii hym go eat thn from SIGLAP

we wallk all the way back to Bedok inter ..

But really bedok inter lah ..

we send JUlyn to pingyi bus-stop thr thn we took bus home ..!!

today iie was lyk so de hyper..

iie also dunno y maybe gotten my new phone bah..

When PLAZA SING


No comments:

Post a Comment